Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's the little things

I don't write much about Adam in my blogs or on facebook. I don't talk about how I think he's the hottest guy I've ever met. I don't tell about all the cute things he says and does for me. I don't mention the phone calls and the text messages I get during the day. (That is to say, I try not to)

I don't want to brag.

So this is probably the only time you'll hear me say it. But the reason I bring it up to day is because I always wonder how I got so lucky. Before I dated Adam I never even dated someone I thought was as cool, as good looking and as totally compatible with me. I never knew it was possible to be so happy. But really, What did I do to deserve him?

Well after a year and a half of asking myself this question, today when I left the grocery store I realized the answer:

I always put the grocery cart in the cart return.

YEAH BABY! I knew someone was watching me take the high road. Even in the RAIN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!

Shillawna said...

Oh my gosh, Kim. You are so funny! I love you!

Unknown said...

that is awesome