Is there a person that has ever lived that was more of a Halloween icon than Michael Jackson? Lets look at the facts:
He dressed in costume almost every day of his life.
He didn't even need a mask to have a scary face.
His song Thriller is a Halloween song that we listen to all year round.
A lot of his other songs also make great Halloween songs: Billy Jean, Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal, Beat It, and Bad, just to name a few.
Just know that wherever you are tonight, somewhere Michael Jackson is looking down on us and wishing you a Happy Halloween!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
To celebrate the Halloween season, here is a list of things I am afraid of, in no particular order.
- I'm afraid I'll forget how to cook by the time I feel good enough to cook again.
- I'm afraid of men in gorilla suits. Any psych majors want to help me out with this one?
- I'm afraid I wont ever fit into my wedding dinner dress. Not so much a fear about my size, as its about how much I really really love that dress!
- I'm afraid of haunted forests, haunted houses, haunted corn mazes and the fact that Adam might force me to go again this year.
- I'm afraid that is a fight he is going to lose. That isn't so much a fear, as it is a fact stated like I have a southern accent.
- I was afraid of losing my job last march and now I'm afraid of not getting to quit.
Posted by Kimberly at 4:16 PM