Sunday, March 7, 2010

I wish I was cool

I wish I was cool and had a great idea for a blog. I don't. I just write random things and none of them tie together. I don't want to journal life, I just want to share funny insights. But. . . its only mediocre and lacks any real meaning or context. And that's okay with me for now. If I come up with a great idea for a blog maybe I will start a new one. I love to write. I would really love to make a living by writing. That just doesn't seem to be the direction life is taking me right now. In the mean time, let me announce my husband's really awesome idea for a blog. It combines his passion for golf with his love for sharing with others.

Deseret Golf
Here you can read reviews of all the golf courses in Utah. Or at least you'll be able to once he's written about them all. Adam's goal is to play all the courses in Utah and he has made a considerable dent in that list. How many golf courses do you think you've played here in Utah Adam? 70? Wow, that is impressive. So even if he doesn't go golfing for a year and a half, he will have plenty to talk about on his awesome new blog concept. No where else will you be able to find such a comprehensive look at the golf courses available in Utah, which are some of the most beautiful courses in the world, not to mention affordable. Just think, a year and a half ago I didn't know anything about golf! And now, thanks to my husband, I am an expert (golf cart driver)!!!

No comments: