Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time to Change

Well this is my last blog that will feature a song as the title (in case you hadn't caught on to my quirk of doing that). I've decided its time to change the name and the look of my blog and take it in a different direction! I'm excited. You probably are too. Don't deny it. :) As for changing the look, that will probably not happen right now because I'm balancing my computer on my husband's legs (across my lap, sitting on the couch) and its really hard to use. So I'll save that for later!

2 comments:

thack said...

I would like to hear more about this. What is the new direction? Or is it supposed to be a puzzle that we figure out as you go along?

Kimberly said...

Yeah, to be honest, I don't really know. Perhaps I should have formed a more clear image in my mind. But basically I'll no longer be naming my posts after oldies songs. That is probably the main thing.