Monday, September 14, 2009

School's Out

Well school is out for the day, and I am not going back until Wednesday. I have only ever taken one sick day in my two plus years of teaching and after suffering through today with my cough and my sneezes and no voice to yell at kids, I have decided to take another one! Unfortunately I'll still have to buy groceries for our foods lab on Wednesday, so I can't JUST relax, but better than trying to get my students to be quiet enough to hear my raspy voice.

So tonight we are making chili for a ward dinner. I'll probably let Adam do most of the actual cooking, since I'm not looking to start a cold epidemic here. We plan to start at 5:30. And I'm bored. And I thinking, life has to be pretty busy if you find your self with 15 spare minutes and you get bored. I'm so used to having my time allocated for different things, I don't know what to do with myself when I have free time. So I blogged. :)

1 comment:

Tera said...

Kim! Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! I can't wait to see the pictures Shillawna takes!