Monday, April 20, 2009

In the Summertime

I have spring fever WAY bad. I want school to be out! Just 7 more weeks. . . So I was thinking of all the fun things I'm going (or want) to do this summer:

1. Family Reunion in Palm Desert
2. Summer Conference at BYU (not so much fun, but I'm excited its at BYU!!)
3. Kenny Chesney concert July 23
4. Camping
5. ProStart Training for a week in August!
6. Living with Tiffanie!!! Finally I'll get to see her more than once a week for 5 minutes!
7. Swimming! So much my hair turns green!
8. Getting tan (with the help of the sun and my sunless tanner)
9. Growing my herb garden! Last year was a failure, but I have high hopes for this year!!
10. Eating salad! I love salad, but especially in the summer. Even better when you get produce from a farmer's market!!!

Oh man! I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

thack said...

Wow! Kimberly classifying a Kenny Chesney concert as fun. Never would have expected that ;)

Kimberly said...

What can I say? I'm evolving. Now keep in mind that I would never choose to listen to country if I'm alone. . . BUT I don't mind it so much when others choose to listen to it :)