Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rock On

Just a few things I think are awesome lately: (in no particular order)

1. John Krasinski’s voice on Verizon commercials.

2. Adam’s crazy weird performance on American Idol. (I may be the only person who liked it. . . but obviously there were other people voting for him!)

3. Warm weather! (er, warmer)

4. Shakes made with hot cocoa mix.

5. Sleep. I don’t think I’ve fully adjusted to the time change yet!

6. 30% off my favorite makeup (perscriptivesonline.com) and FREE shipping! (sometimes it pays to read junk emails)

7. This clear plastic glitter ring I won at Boondocks on Friday.

8. Tissues. I’ve needed a lot as my allergies get worse. See #3.

9. Clean kitchens, even if it means I have to run the dishwasher every day!

10. Retro Interior Design books given to me from the school library.

3 comments:

Shillawna said...

I loved that performance too!!! I thought it was soooo awesome!

Unknown said...

What a great list

Megan said...

I am glad there are awesome things in your life that make you happy! You deserve that it is always fun to read about things you have been up to! :)