Friday, February 18, 2011

Helpless

So I am super hungry and completely helpless to do anything about it. First I considered using my quarters to buy a doughnut at the school store during lunch. But then I remembered my quarters were in my car, and I didn't drive to work today. I have no money in my wallet, except for a few pennies. Then I thought of going to Arctic Circle to get a shake, but again, no car. I don't think there is anyone here at school that would take checks, but if they did I would STILL be out of luck because I ran out of checks last month! I won't be in control of my own destiny until 4pm this afternoon when Adam picks me up at Patti's house and even then he probably wont let me get food because we need to get on the road to Lancaster! He will probably make me eat an apple or a string cheese, because that is what he brought for road trip snacks! Obviously I am only hungry for junk food. I haven't felt this helpless since. . . like before I could drive. :(

No comments: