Friday, August 7, 2009

Kodachrome

When my mom, Kellie and Hannah came up last week we had fun trying on beautiful dresses. In all the pictures Kellie posed so cute. I, on the other hand, do not have her gift of posing and being photogenic. Here are some shots of the wedding dresses I did NOT buy (not that Adam reads my blog, but I have to be very protective of the pictures of my real dress!) Needless to say, Shillawna, you have your work cut out for you!! :) On a side note: I had no idea there were this many beautiful modest wedding dresses!! Way to go dress designers!!


Okay, so this one would have needed sleeves added, but its beautiful. I was having a hard time figuring out what to do with my hands. . .




Apparently at my wedding I might need to direct a choir. Here I am practicing I think.




I LOVED this dress. I think it would be my dress except it cost 3 times more than I wanted to pay. Sad day.




Oh my gosh, what is with this smile. Its more scary than it is friendly.




I think the best way to show off a wedding dress is with your hands on your hips. At least, I did before I saw all these pictures!




This is one of my other favorite poses, though not quite as popular as hands on hips.




I will not be wearing a veil on my wedding day, but they stuck one on me anyway. Its just sitting there on top of my head, its not connected to anything. I'd like to think this is why I'm making that face.




Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep. . .




Hands on hips.




Half smile. Awful really.




And the final hands on hips pose (that I posted. There are lots more)




This looks like a confused person.

1 comment:

Shillawna said...

Oh, Kim! I am soooo happy for you! And so grateful that you posted these pictures!!! I felt like I got to go dress shopping with you! And, come on, give me a break! You will be a beautiful bride. I do have to say, however, that my favorite dress is the second one from the top...maybe you should go back and get that one!!! It was soooo elegant and you look sooooooooooooo slender in it! Good luck dress hunting. And have fun!