Friday, July 10, 2009

I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight

Probably you all wonder what I've been doing this past couple of months. . . Who am I kidding? Probably not! But here it is anyway:

1. Zion's Canyon with the Thomas family for four days. This included some walks, hikes and a 20 mile bike ride that kicked my trash.

2. A couple days of rest which I should have used to pack my apartment.

3. A three day conference at BYU where I learned the latest about Fashion and Interior Design requirements in the state of Utah and took a full day cooking course from Chef John Johnson (who said I had amazing eyes but criticized my choice in footwear)

4. Left straight from that conference (picked Adam up in a Wal Mart parking lot first) and drove all the way to Palm Desert. Arrived at about 2am California time. We had a great time in Palm Desert with my family. We hiked, we went to the temple, we went to a water park and of course we golfed!

5. Leaving Palm Desert we drove to my home town of Lancaster. We went bowling on Saturday, church on Sunday and Six Flags Magic Mountain on Monday. We drove back to Salt Lake with Kellie on Tuesday.

6. Adam and I drove to Rexburg and back in one day to take Kellie back to her apartment.

7. I moved in four days from my apartment to my friend Jacquelynn's basement.

8. I picked out my ring! Its so awesome.

And that about brings us up to date on my summer so far. Why do I feel like its going WAY TO FAST???

4 comments:

Shillawna said...

Okay...so we have a ring....do we have a date? What is this kid waiting for?!?!? j/k

Kimberly said...

Well I picked it out. I don't have it yet. . .

Andrew said...

So, does he know you picked out a ring?

Kimberly said...

Ha ha, he took me! Well okay, his car is in the shop, so I drove. . . I always end up looking bossy in our relationship when he's the one that decides everything. Really, he does.