Friday, May 22, 2009

Kind of a Drag

I felt bad for just breaking down last night. I just felt I was to a point where I couldn't live like this any more. My house was a mess, my car was dirty, my bedroom was filled with dirty clothes, my classroom was trashed and I felt so sleep deprived. I felt like I was working all day long and never finding time to get my chores done (it doesn't help that I've had full Saturdays with no time to clean for the past three weeks now) With no clean serene area to escape to its easy to have an emotional break down. So today I just took some time to clean off my desk here at work. It was so cluttered it was almost imaginable. Just that small thing has made all the difference! Now I have a clean workspace, I can get my work done quickly, I can be back at home sooner and I can get started on my disaster of a living area. Life is really not that bad. :)

No comments: