Monday, February 16, 2009

Dance With Me


Close up. The only picture where I am looking at the camera.




So we were taking these pictures in the hallway and I could see myself in my roommate's bathroom mirror. So looking at the camera was difficult for me.


Oh he loves me!!!



So for Valentine's Adam and I went to the high school dance. Not by choice, this is one of my work responsibilities. But we had a good time with it. We got all dressed up and had a fun time chaperoning and dancing. Of course he took me out to dinner and a movie (Confessions of a Shopaholic, because its my favorite book!) the night before. So we kind of got to celebrate twice. So here we are, so cute and dressed up for the high school dance!

4 comments:

Shillawna said...

Sooo....when's the wedding and can I be your photographer? :) j/k You two are super cute together!

Unknown said...

you are gorgeous. Nothing like high school dances.

Megan said...

You guys are so cute together and you look amazing in these pictures! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see what happens next! :)

Kimberly said...

Thanks friends!!! I'm a pretty lucky girl!