Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dizzy

My Christmas tree is up and its beautiful. Its red and silver and Adam calls it the Ute tree. Its not. Its a candy cane tree. And if he says that one more time I am taking all the decorations back and buying blue ones. COUGARS RULE. And Elise and I made dinner and had so much fun with our boys buying a tree and figuring out how to assemble it. Of course, we had a tree, so we thought, but when we took it out of the box all we found was the bottom half! We spent about 10 minutes laughing our heads off and then Adam and Zach sent us to our rooms to put on real clothes (we were in sweats) and we went off to Wal-Mart to buy a complete tree. My kitchen is clean, my tree is up and I have all day to myself tomorrow to do my Christmas shopping. Life is so good my head is spinning.

2 comments:

Shillawna said...

You're too funny! ...And who is this "Adam" fellow???

Andrew said...

Her Boo