Monday, October 20, 2008

I am I said


Today I registered to vote! It was actually quite fun. I went down to the court house (was it the court house? I don't know, it was the address on the website) and waited in a line of cars. This line kind of went in a maze through the giant parking lot. Eventually we got to a lady who handed me a form to fill out. I had to do this while driving, which was difficult even at 2 mph. I'm sure driving a stick shift didn't help. Then, after a few more turns, I got to another lady who quickly looked over my form, took the white copy and handed me the yellow duplicate and I was on my way! So, for the record: Car mazes in giant parking lots=fun. :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

i dont really know how to work these blog things but i am trying! i'm glad you saw my retard blog i dont mind you stalking me. i figured all the married folk in my fam have one so me and axel should too!! love you!

Shillawna said...

Yay! I can't wait to be "blogging buddies!" - oh - and good job on registering to vote. This will be my first election to vote on too!